Sentinels of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoLHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11

Go down 
+7
Athena
Valithor
Kira
Azure DarkWing
darkzolo
StarZ
Gaar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampire
The Council of Leaders (XI)
Vampire

Sagittarius Posts : 1930

Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:21 pm

reupload link not working
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

Sagittarius Posts : 279

Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:32 pm

It is done.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:45 am

New patch.

Gave Master Chief heal 2. Gave Chief a sword. Gave Arbiter a pistol. Changed his plasma rifle to hitscan to balance out with Chief's AR. Increased Arbiter's shield recharge to level 2.

Removed extra flame damage from Hicks' flamethrower (was way OP). Removed one grenade from Hudson.

Added generic Marine class that has reinforcements, assemble.

Added custom Pulse Rifle sounds recorded/edited by me from the movie Aliens. Still needs work..doesn't feel right. They fit better than the old HK G36C sounds at least. Smile

Raised Alien extra lives to 4, increased speed by about 6%

Sped up the Queen by about 8%

Raised the Raptor's FP regen to 3 (from 2.5).

Lowered Kreia and Ki-Adi's force pool to 150 (from 175).

Deathstar and Coruscant Chase added to the map list.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:26 am

YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD BOTH FILES! OVERWRITE THE OLD ONES! IF YOU JOIN THE SERVER AND GO, "WTF MY GAME'S MESSED UP" I WILL WOOKIEE SLAP YOU!
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

Pisces Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:12 am

ohh yes coruscant chase! LEEEZZ DOOO DISSSS!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blu
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mr.Blu

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 pm

This is a fun FA. ^^ Good work.
Back to top Go down
uryuu

uryuu

Sagittarius Posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:07 am

I has question...would it be possible to get more ammo to my class, along with a Rocket on my jetpack? Please?
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

Gemini Posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:20 am

I will upload this to the real server tonight and will probably be on for an hour or so. Remind me when I get on.
Back to top Go down
http://starcraftnexus.com
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Athena wrote:
I will upload this to the real server tonight and will probably be on for an hour or so. Remind me when I get on.

Dear Athy,
The files and are already uploaded to the server thanks to gaar. He also cleared out the server from useless files and such.
I've tried to reach you over x-fire a couple of times but never get a response and its hard due to the fact that i hardly see
you on X-fire anymore =(. But i'm sure if we can all get together SERIOUSLY this time, we can make further progress with the
clan. Whatever the decisions are. As long as we can talk things over, im sure we can find some common ground as to what
the future holds for us. And as far as recruiting in MB2, it's possible but i doubt we will be getting much people. Maybe a couple
but i doubt more than that. But what i want is for YOU to set a date for everyone to meet. Ask people the times that they
are available and set the date on the best time that can fit for all. That way we will all know when its time and we will be there
and finally be able to do what needed to be done for months now. Thats just my opinion anyway.

Sincerely Yours,

Staff Sergeant Staff Sergeant Councilman Starseeker Staff Sergeant Staff Sergeant
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Wow athena your a hundred years late, everything was done already, and gaar manage to fix some stuff on the server that YOU put on there.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blu
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mr.Blu

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:34 pm

Also, I lol'd hard when I found out the reason DS wouldn't work is because of conflicting files... Hate to say I told you so, but hey, I told you so! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:17 pm

blame athena
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:00 pm

You've played on the server already..and there is a post here indicating the server has been fixed and the files have been uploaded. You even posted in the respective thread, so I don't know what's going on here. https://sentinelsoflight.darkbb.com/t1153-server-changes Thank you for trying to help though.

Vamp, you and Kira could have both fixed it too. I don't think feeding coal to the blame train is going to help anything now, especially when the server's problems are fixed. Now, we just have to work on our own problems.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Uryuu, I'm pretty sure your class' ammo has been bugged since Sasori made your original class file and you just haven't noticed because...well...you never play with us. You're supposed to have ammo 3, but there is an error in the file. I'll fix it. In regard to the rocket, I'll add it and we'll see how it goes. Your class is too much like Kronos' class already though. This is fitting, because he never plays either. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Your class is fixed, Uryuu.
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Vampire wrote:
blame athena

I removed and downloaded both DS' several times. It must just be my copy that's on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:21 pm

It wasn't the Deathstar map file that caused the problem. As the thread I posted states, there were old files from previous builds that were conflicting with the map. You still had the RC3 and RC3P4 pk3s in the mb2 folder. These files had code in them which conflicted with the code from V0. They also contained outdated event data for various maps, including Deathstar.
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Ah yes, forgot to re-read.
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:15 pm

I just updated Nova with these two files.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Okay...but they were already uploaded... I upload them as soon as I'm finished with a new update.
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Ah lol. Well they're uploaded again.
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:04 am

does double uploading cause any damage or anything like what happened before gaar fixed it? If so then i would suggest taking one out if tehre are 2 ploaded. Thats if the RCON works that way.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blu
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mr.Blu

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Nah, it won't do any harm. If anything she probably just replaced them. (Not sure if she uses FTP or not)
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:20 pm

No, if she uploaded the files posted in this thread it would be the same version and same name, and simply overwrite the files already uploaded with the exact same files. It's fine.

What happened to you getting on last night Athena? :\
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:09 pm

I use CoreFTP to upload and make changes. And I didn't get done with what I was doing until about 1030, so I just decided to go to bed since I get up at 6 - 7-ish now. I'll try to be on tonight since I usually stay up late on weekends, duh lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next