Sentinels of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoLHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11

Go down 
+7
Athena
Valithor
Kira
Azure DarkWing
darkzolo
StarZ
Gaar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampire
The Council of Leaders (XI)
Vampire

Sagittarius Posts : 1930

Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:03 pm

1) General ---

Health:100
Armor:0
Weapons:Saber
Model: Luke
Attributes: Heal
Speed:
Model scale:normal

2) Duelist

Stances:Blue, Yellow, Purple
Defense level: 3

3) Force sensitive

Force pool: 150
Force regen:5x
Force powers:basic force powers, deadly sense,lightning
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

Sagittarius Posts : 279

Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Yet another patch at 11:58PM EST 11/27/10.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:19 am

Another patch with changes to Conanga, Shadow, Malak, Kira, Azure, and Jimbe.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 pm

New patch, added Versa and Kronos. Fixed an error with George Lucas and Chuck Norris. 5:49PM EST 11/28/10.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:14 am

Yet another nerf to the mighty Conanga. 11/29/10 3:14AMEST
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:25 pm

New update at 7:24PMEST 11/29/10. Changes made to Zolo, Gaar, Kronos. Added Ackbar the Small.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:28 am

Another patch to the classteam files. I believe I fixed your sword Azure. Tell me if you have any problems with it. Made Yoda slightly taller, lowered his base speed, gave him yellow stance. Changed Gaarbacca's saber back to a single blade and shortened it slightly. Raised Athena's defense level to 3, lowered FP regen from 2.5 to 1.3. Obviously I need Athena to play her class to see if it's underpowered, overpowered or what have you. Smile

11/30/10 2:26AMEST
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

Gemini Posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:58 pm

I want to play
Back to top Go down
http://starcraftnexus.com
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Our Grandmaster speaks! That's good. I'm working on another update right now, and am going to be organizing everything for if the files ever get uploaded to our server. Sounds/models/etc were never meant to be in the class team files.

Unfortunately, this means people are going to have to download the larger pack again.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Patch is done. Sorry guys and girls, but both files have to be downloaded. 7:18PMEST 11/30/10
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:43 pm

New patch to Melon, Kira and Vamp at 11:42PMEST.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:38 am

New Patch. Mutant King Leonidas (WIP) added.

Before people complain about his primary weapon, the splash damage does not kill people like the "hammers" in most maps do. For Mutant Leonidas to achieve a splat kill, he will generally have to hit someone directly with his weapon. Otherwise, if working as intended, the splash will simply knock people over. This may depend on the velocity at which the person is moving....If say, Meta comes rushing down the main hall at 500MPH and Leonidas hits him with splash damage, Meta may not be feeling so good afterward if he flies into a wall.

I had given him a normal sword too, and it just doesn't feel the same.

There is a known issue on Corellia due to the spawn points, where Leonidas will get stuck in the railings like a Wookiee does. HELP LEONIDAS TODAY! If while venturing on Corellia you see a fellow Spartan stuck in a railing, knock him over to help free him! If you're a Persian coward, hopefully he finds a way to smash you.

Enclave added to SoL map list.
Doomgiver added to SoL map list.
Lunarbase added to SoL map list.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:30 pm

New patch. Leonidas is buffed. Fixed Zolo's healing and ammunition errors.
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

Gemini Posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:24 pm

So which one's on the server? lol
Back to top Go down
http://starcraftnexus.com
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:14 pm

I'm not quite sure what you mean by your question..? If you mean what version of the FA is on our actual server, I have no idea. I can't control what's on our server and I update the files often. That is kind of up to you and Vamp. I don't know if anything's been uploaded or what version was uploaded.

If you're asking which files are needed from the first post, all of them are needed for it to work properly.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:58 pm

which server your talking about? only one i have access to is Nova.
Back to top Go down
Demure

Demure

Taurus Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:31 am

I'll update ur arse...

Hey, maby its better if you release an update/fix each month if everyone haz 2 download so many patches each few days its annoying (A) Just saying
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:18 am

Downloading a 19MB file and putting it into a folder should take a grand total of about 30 seconds for most people these days. It is not complicated.
Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 11c6ed83 It certainly takes me longer to make the patch, and then I have to upload it to the server and filefront. Then I usually download it too, to make sure everything works properly with the general version.

I personally, as the maker of the FA, find it more enjoyable to add new things regularly. It's nice to see people laughing at the creative things I add. I enjoy making others laugh. It creates a balance that wouldn't otherwise exist, between the fun and hearing people tell me that their class is underpowered and they want a passive ability that shoots out heat-seeking thermal detonators every time they sneeze, or wanting hit scan lightsaber launchers that pierce BP/FP in one hit.

If I couldn't add new things regularly when I thought of something new/fun, I probably wouldn't do this. It wouldn't be worth it. It is also far more difficult to balance the characters when I'm not able to make changes the moment I notice something is wrong. It would be utterly stupid. Sometimes I add something and it's underpowered or overpowered, and immediately know what needs to be done to fix it. If I waited a week, a month to do this, what would happen? Would people find it enjoyable? No. They'd be less inclined to want to play again.

People also tend to like that I get things done fast and I listen to their concerns about their classes. They don't want to wait for changes to be made to their class.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:13 am

New patch! Great timing right?

--------------------------

Conanga - Nerfed to base SBD speed (20% difference). Force pool raised to 55 (from 50). Blind reduced to level 2.

Leonidas - AP Multipler reduced to 4 (from 5). Defense 2 changed to Defense 3. FP regen reduced to 1.5 (from 2.5). Force pool raised to 75 (from 70).Speed reduced by 10%. HP raised to 500.

Meta - E-Web removed. Seeing reduced to level 2.

Ackbar - Blast armor added.

Melon - Removed Defense 2

Vamp - Force pool reduced to 130 (from 150)

Executor - Force pool reduced to 125 (from 150)

Gaar - Staff changed to single bladed saber (Medium, Strong). Removed BP free jumps.

A force class has been added to the first column. Ki-Adi Mundi, and Kreia will be upholding this duty for now.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:49 pm

So is this ever going to be uploaded to our real server? Are we ever going to play as a group again?
Back to top Go down
Demure

Demure

Taurus Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:47 am

Gaar wrote:
So is this ever going to be uploaded to our real server? Are we ever going to play as a group again?

NEIN NJET NEGATIVE ABORT ABORT!!!

<3
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:01 pm

NEW CLASS TEAMS! WORT WORT WORT.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:56 pm

awesome ill download now and play later tonight
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Updated the class teams...
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:34 am

Aliens added. Alien Drone and Praetorian (Queen archetype). The Praetorian is a relatively slow-moving but heavily armored class with rally, while the drones are faster, but fragile. The drones have assemble. This is what the "Hive Mind" in the description is. They also sense pheromones (miraluka). Obviously, they have acid blood too.

Hudson and Hicks added. Hicks utilizes and flamethrower and shotgun, whereas Hudson has a pulse rifle and grenades. I hope to add blobs to Hudson eventually and replace the effect with actual grenades, but I can't get the effect to work currently. Both have standard issue sidearms. They are designed to be able to support eachother via healing and ammunition. Unfortunately, the models aren't very good with regard to who they're supposed to represent.

Master Chief and Arbiter added. Arbiter has a plasma rifle and plasma sword (Tavion with increased damage scale). Master Chief has his assault rifle and a pistol. Both have regenerating shields and the ability to "moon jump." Both have the BH gun kick. Both classes need work and balancing. I want to add a sniper rifle to the Master Chief, but am having issues with the textures.

Badass' class removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11   Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sentinels of Light FA. WIP - links at bottom of first post. Updated 3/3/11
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next