Sentinels of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoLHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MB2.

Go down 
+6
Mr.Blu
Demure
uryuu
Vampire
StarZ
Gaar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Anyone still want to play MB2?
Yes.
MB2. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap69%MB2. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
No.
MB2. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%MB2. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Gaar
The Council of Leaders (XI)
Gaar

Sagittarius Posts : 279

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:37 pm

So we have quite a decent majority going for people still wanting to play MB2. Then, why is there such a big problem? I didn't see a single SoL member over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

Sagittarius Posts : 1930

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:57 pm

i actually was idk what time you play though, and yesterday i couldnt becuz i was at my niece bday party but i was on for a while saturday
Back to top Go down
Demure

Demure

Taurus Posts : 319

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:27 am

Gaar wrote:
So we have quite a decent majority going for people still wanting to play MB2. Then, why is there such a big problem? I didn't see a single SoL member over the weekend.

So many people want to play yet so many people have no time. Here is the bonus question... Would the same thing happen in a new game?
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Źøŗáņ ღ wrote:
Gaar wrote:

So many people want to play yet so many people have no time. Here is the bonus question... Would the same thing happen in a new game?

i doubt it will happen in the new game if ppl actually agree to one, i said im up for any game right now the rest are abit picky
Back to top Go down
Demure

Demure

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Vampire wrote:
Źøŗáņ ღ wrote:
Gaar wrote:

i doubt it will happen in the new game if ppl actually agree to one, i said im up for any game right now the rest are abit picky

The first 2 days will be active... But I don't think it will keep up... If people got loads of stuff 2 do in real life a new game won't fix that.

Also Athy did it work?
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Since im pretty much "CEO" of sol, and most ppl wont be active and all in the clan with the new game then that means ill have to keep the clan going even with just alittle ppl and then build the clan back up with the new game, No one is never taking this name or clan from me MUHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Demure

Demure

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:48 pm

We've created a monster... :O
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:46 am

Where are you Athena? Can you please tell us why you don't ever get on anymore? You've played MB2 for a hour in the past two months. Whether you like it or not you rally people in this clan better than anyone else here currently would be able to. That is partially because people like to try to flirt with you. However, it is also because you are our leader. You not being here to begin with causes many problems that nobody else can fix.

As everyone else here knows, Kira was demoted a long time ago. Vamp was made MO. Vamp is now gone "for a while." Vamp when he is here, spends his time trying to expand what is practically a dead clan right now, to other games and changing the forum. I like you Vamp, but this clan as a whole has become incapable of even speaking to each other. How could we POSSIBLY successfully expand?

With no word from you Athena, our clan is pretty much disintegrating.

From what I can tell, I am the only active member of the council still here. Starz plays a bit too. There isn't really a council left anymore. Council aside, Azure and Melon play a bit too. I'm not able to do the entirety of the council's work even if I wanted to. Neither can Starz. There are many reasons for this. I think most of us here would like to know what you want Athena. I don't think you want to see this clan die, so can we do something about this? I know we can, but will we? The server's fixed, we have a FA, we've got people. We've got everything else we need to keep going on if you'll come back.

If you have real life stuff that's keeping you from doing so, then please tell us. That's all I ask. If you can't play then I'll understand, but please don't just leave us all here hanging not knowing what is going on. Based on this poll we've still got a decent number of people to start playing MB2 with. It would be a good assumption that even more would come back if you started playing regularly again.
Back to top Go down
Azure DarkWing

Azure DarkWing

Gemini Posts : 896

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:51 am

I'm actually usually on everyday, I tend to try To get the Sol Server active, I usually screw around in the server for an hour whenever im on, potenitally waiting for people to join in, but usually to no avail. I have been trying as well, Most the time the only ones i see on are me, Sometimes starz, To a point uryuu, And almost every night Gaar. We need to have a clan meeting to fix the problems that we are having lately. Before we run The clan into the grave, we may not be doing it intentionally but alot of us certainly haven't been doing any good. Few of us are trying but it really isnt enough, Like i said. A clan meeting needs to be set soon.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:41 pm

I apologize guys and yea you are right gaar, Im actually lost on how to get this clan back up other then taking it to a new game.
Back to top Go down
Azure DarkWing

Azure DarkWing

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:56 pm

Well...In this point in time, Its not like it would be easy Vamp. So i'm not really surprised your lost with how to, Haha. No offense ment vamp.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Athena needs to play more if she can. Several council members may need to get the boot or be demoted, since they are never on. They never get on the game, and they rarely get on xfire or the forum. If they don't come around soon, they aren't capable of doing their job and they don't seem willing to considering these things. We would temporarily have a purposely smaller council. When Athena is back and playing for a while, this would spark activity itself. Over time, we would be looking to add new members to the council as well as start recruiting again. The pieces would fall into place afterward for the most part. All of this requires willing people, especially Athena.

So, any other clan members actually WANTING this clan to survive should post in this thread with any comments or ideas you may have.

We would need to actually hold our rules of not letting hackers, and jackasses into the clan. Just because we're down doesn't mean we should lower our standards. The last thing we need is one of those people getting in again, it would be one of the final nails to the coffin.
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

Pisces Posts : 793

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Gaar wrote:
Athena needs to play more if she can. Several council members may need to get the boot or be demoted, since they are never on. They never get on the game, and they rarely get on xfire or the forum. If they don't come around soon, they aren't capable of doing their job and they don't seem willing to considering these things. We would temporarily have a purposely smaller council. When Athena is back and playing for a while, this would spark activity itself. Over time, we would be looking to add new members to the council as well as start recruiting again. The pieces would fall into place afterward for the most part. All of this requires willing people, especially Athena.

So, any other clan members actually WANTING this clan to survive should post in this thread with any comments or ideas you may have.

We would need to actually hold our rules of not letting hackers, and jackasses into the clan. Just because we're down doesn't mean we should lower our standards. The last thing we need is one of those people getting in again, it would be one of the final nails to the coffin.

I said things like this over and over again. Of course i want the clan live but tbh we are dieing a slow and quiet death. Forums get emptier and people seem to just dissappear. Thats not good for us and we cant go anywhere without the will to get us going again, which many people dont seem to have...
Back to top Go down
Azure DarkWing

Azure DarkWing

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:11 am

StarZ wrote:
Gaar wrote:

I said things like this over and over again. Of course i want the clan live but tbh we are dieing a slow and quiet death. Forums get emptier and people seem to just dissappear. Thats not good for us and we cant go anywhere without the will to get us going again, which many people dont seem to have...

Fully agree with you gaar, But also. Starz, There is a handful of us left here in SoL, The only way we'll die is if you keep thinking that way. the ones left and who have been here all this time (me Gaar, You, and a few others) Need to work together to bring this clan back up, If you remember Not too long ago we WERE a big clan in mb2. We can make that happen again, We just need to work together, Re organize the clan, Its priorities And pick ourselves back up, Start recruiting!. we CAN do this. and we HAVE to do this!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blu
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mr.Blu

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:03 pm

i've already told several council members how to start the clan back up again, but I'll post it here for all to see.

1. Roll call for one week. Anyone who does not respond gets booted or put under AWOL.

2. Get rid of un-used sub-forums, it just makes the site look more dead.

3. Start a new Ad & Recruiting Campaign. Actively recruit. Talk to people on your xfire, AWOL members and old friends. Make new friends.

Going to start on a rant here; I cannot point out enough how important it is to have a good attitude while in game. If you randomly TK and ignore your fellow clan members when they try to talk to you or get into arguements every second while playing, it WILL give SoL a bad impression. We have been in the dark long enough where people have, sadly, forgotten about our old reputation, which IMO was pretty good. So whatever happens now, when your playing MBII, just remember that you represent SoL, and keeping a positive attitude is key.

4. Once all three steps above are underway, organize times to play MBII on the server, so that you can have maximum amount of clan members on. This is so other people can see our server on the list and play on it.

Mark my words, people WILL join when there are more than six people on the server, why? Because there are only three to four servers that are ever occupied now.

5. Once you have a regular attendance of people, you may now start organizing fun events such as all melee rounds on 'throwthemin' and such, and remember...

KISS. Keep It Simple, Stupid. Make the events short and sweet, not too complicated. Advertise on the server, advertise on forums, advertise on xfire, advertise on websites.

This is all very simple, it just requires strong dedication from the people who want this clan to succeed.

Remember, for this to work, it will require everyone to help, including council members and Athena.

Long Live SoL.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:19 am

I agree, which you guys Im sure have the admin rights to actually demote when needed, Just report what was done recently to me and athena by Inbox
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:20 am

Why haven't you responded to this Athena?
Back to top Go down
Azure DarkWing

Azure DarkWing

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:59 am

I honestly haven't heard word from Athena in quite some time...Maybe she gave up on us...? :/, Or shes just having a difficult time with real life stuff, all in all, i really haven't heard one word from her in some time now..
Back to top Go down
Demure

Demure

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Nah... Shes still on every 24 hours... Or some1 else is using her account.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 pm

she might just check to on the status of forum see if its at least active
Back to top Go down
uryuu

uryuu

Sagittarius Posts : 340

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:17 pm

In my opinion, we should keep this clan going, even if our fearless leader isn't active.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:46 am

athena ill be removed with a honest clan vote so it wont look like a one man thing
Back to top Go down
Azure DarkWing

Azure DarkWing

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:31 pm

yes. There needs to be new Admins, council men and the like. The ones who have stuck by all this time through all this should take over and bring this clan back to glory (Me, Starz, melon, Vamp, uryuu, Gaar). we are basically the main active members. We need to bring the clan back from the ground up. But there needs to be changes honestly.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Then we will continue with the active and get rid of the inactive and start over including athena and Kira (which appear to be not Kira)
Back to top Go down
Azure DarkWing

Azure DarkWing

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Vampire wrote:
Then we will continue with the active and get rid of the inactive and start over including athena and Kira (which appear to be not Kira)

That sounds like it would be the best solution, as much as it pains me to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MB2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB2.   MB2. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MB2.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sentinels of Light :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: