Sentinels of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoLHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TLP is back, words of Skinner

Go down 
+3
Athena
Gaar
Vampire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampire
The Council of Leaders (XI)
Vampire

Sagittarius Posts : 1930

TLP is back, words of Skinner Empty
PostSubject: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:52 pm

PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: tlp? are you kidding me?
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: who are you?
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: vampire >.>
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: oh cool
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: haha
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: just a memory of tlp or you guys actually ressurecting it
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: fluke is back
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: roxas is back
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: server up
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: website going up
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: derp derp derp
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: oh damn
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: hope you guys get the most respect in mb2 becuz tlp has no good rep anymore
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: lol
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: lol
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: but on the most part, good luck
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: dont need luck
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: and SoL is dead anyway
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: so is GIN
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: yea sol died off mb2, majority of us got bored of mb2
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: sol wasnt even anywhere near as good as TLP was so whatev
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: i heard otherwise
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: dont think u guys became #2 clan in MBII
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: seriously doubt that
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: you had more drama than tlp did
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: no we we didnt think that
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: didnt even last as long as tlp did
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: and yay tlp is back and no it probably wont be as good as it was
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: but im not trying to make it that
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: im just bringing it back becuz mb2 is slow in the clan business right now
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: and it seems like a good time
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: and a lot of people have asked for me to bring it back
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: ah, though sol was a fun base organize clan, we actually wasnt looking for fame or popularity of mb2
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: only thing we were looking for was respect
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: which we got
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: with fame and popularity comes respect
tlp.Sk1nn3r.*GC*: which TLP had
PVT-J.Gooden[3rdID]: indeed
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

Sagittarius Posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Nice to see council members of this clan saying the clan is dead. Have fun just giving up like that I guess? I play MB2 almost every day.
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

Gemini Posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 pm

I give TLP 30 minutes. Just as long as a thought takes to rush outside Skinner's small skull.

On another note. Why spend time talking about TLP? It's been about a year and a half since it died for real. I haven't seen you especially active? There is no concerted effort to lead anyone in any game really. Yes, SoL is about playing the games, but it would be good if someone took a lead somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://starcraftnexus.com
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 pm

And this:

"Members connected during last 24 hours : Athena, Captain Melon, Gaar, StarZ, Vampire, Xeon"

...is pathetic. I would never allow this.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Gaar wrote:
Nice to see council members of this clan saying the clan is dead. Have fun just giving up like that I guess? I play MB2 almost every day.

it was meant in mb2, clan wise we arent dead, just need either to get back in mb2, or/and add a new game to the clan to play, and Im not giving up sol, if i were to i would have quit but im willing to keep this clan running, even if it isnt in mb2.

Athena wrote:
I give TLP 30 minutes. Just as long as a thought takes to rush outside Skinner's small skull.

On another note. Why spend time talking about TLP? It's been about a year and a half since it died for real. I haven't seen you especially active? There is no concerted effort to lead anyone in any game really. Yes, SoL is about playing the games, but it would be good if someone took a lead somewhere.

Ive been telling and asking most of the leader to help run this when you and I arent around, such as planning events, or get ppl into the server, ive been really busy lately so i havent had the time to get on mb2 much.We have 6 Leaders in all, and 4 community leaders which i was hoping for them to help me out with this clan. And as for you, i hardly seen you on much or in contact.

Athena wrote:
And this:

"Members connected during last 24 hours : Athena, Captain Melon, Gaar, StarZ, Vampire, Xeon"

...is pathetic. I would never allow this.

It wasnt easy since the holidays
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Welp, I made a FA for the clan and it was never properly uploaded to our official server, and I don't have rcon to do it myself. Many people asked for it, and it could have been what the clan needed. Oh well. Everyone's seemingly given up on that.

Beyond that, I think trying to expand to other games is going to just kill this clan outright. We don't have enough members to cover xbox live, and several PC games. We have trouble getting people to play the game this clan originated in. Expanding is something you do when you have a surplus or need room, not what you do when you're already spread thin.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Gaar wrote:
Welp, I made a FA for the clan and it was never properly uploaded to our official server, and I don't have rcon to do it myself. Many people asked for it, and it could have been what the clan needed. Oh well. Everyone's seemingly given up on that.

Beyond that, I think trying to expand to other games is going to just kill this clan outright. We don't have enough members to cover xbox live, and several PC games. We have trouble getting people to play the game this clan originated in. Expanding is something you do when you have a surplus or need room, not what you do when you're already spread thin.

I thought i asked or told someone to let athena know about it so she can becuz idk whats up, and no one asked for rcon to do so, they just kept asking me to do, i tried but it seem it didnt work, and i wasnt saying to expand but to go into a different game because we technically cant grow in the clan in mb2 do to it being a small community now. No new players come like that. cant stay in mb2 forever. Thats why i ask for suggestions on what to do in the clan, what can we do to expand and be active. Hardly no one gives me ideas which makes me horribly limited. =(
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:33 pm

MBII is dwindling. It happens. If people are playing other games, why not organize a small community there? Hell, it doesn't even have to be SoL as long as all of us have a chance to be in it. SoL is a community, not a monopoly. If you need help with learning how to use rcon or admin on Magnavolge Vamp, why not ask? I always visit the forums, whether I'm on xfire or not.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Alright, it was my mistake, im sorry
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 am

Vampire wrote:
Gaar wrote:

I thought i asked or told someone to let athena know about it so she can becuz idk whats up, and no one asked for rcon to do so, they just kept asking me to do, i tried but it seem it didnt work, and i wasnt saying to expand but to go into a different game because we technically cant grow in the clan in mb2 do to it being a small community now. No new players come like that. cant stay in mb2 forever. Thats why i ask for suggestions on what to do in the clan, what can we do to expand and be active. Hardly no one gives me ideas which makes me horribly limited. =(

I don't think it's my place, or anyone else's place to beg for rcon or administration privileges to begin with. It's supposed to be the choice of the higher ranking members, if an individual deserves it and is capable of handling the responsibilities maturely and properly. I had however, spoken of the fact that no one with rcon plays anymore many times with you Vamp, and others on the temp FA server and on these forums. If nobody with rcon plays, then the clan is stuck because of the various things that need to be done to the server. Most of the problems with the server could likely be fixed within five minutes, so it's a real shame that it hasn't been done.

So, basically, people need to form a consensus and decide whether they're going to give up on MB2 or push forward and fix the things that need fixing.
Back to top Go down
Azure DarkWing

Azure DarkWing

Gemini Posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 am

Honestly, I don't think Sol is at all dead. o.O We just need to be more organized at times, I haven't been on much due to technical problems. But i've still actually been on for a period of time this week.

I have to look into my computer problem. But yeah, I agree, If we tried to expand to some other games at this moment. When it seems the Clan is in a tad of a crisis, what with the inactivity, n all that. then it might potentially kill us.

But...The christmas holidays have just recently ended. SO the inactiveness of some of our members is slightly tolerable...
Back to top Go down
Azure DarkWing

Azure DarkWing

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:02 am

I`m going to go into Sol nova for a period of time tonight, Perhaps i can scrounge up some new members? I'll give it a go!
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

Pisces Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:43 am

tbh...we cant grow as a clan in mb2 only. Nobody even goes on our server anymore if im not mistaken. Whenever i use my clan tags and go on a server like AoD, people disrespect the clan name and all. Maybe its just because its me but i doubt thats the case. as far as tlp goes, i wasnt around for it, but i can tell you that any new clans that try to go to mb2 nowadays may do sufficient for a short time, but i guarantee that it wont last by sticking to mb2 only. even AoD isnt always as full as it once was. It still gets a majority of the players, but it hardly gets jam packed as it did before. It is time we got together and had a council meeting on what game we should expand to first. We can still be in mb2 ofc, but it wont be our main game. Mb2 will always have players, but it will be the long time players and if there are any new players, you'll be lucky if the stuck around because the majority wont keep playing. So we need a council meeting to get our self organized and make our next move together. The future of the clan is up to us to decide and its time for us to make moves. After we decide on what we are going to do in teh meeting, then we can have a poll for people to vote on their decisions. We also need to get the forums active again. This is what its all going to come down to sooner or later so lets start talking about meeting dates and such.
Back to top Go down
Azure DarkWing

Azure DarkWing

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:01 pm

StarZ wrote:
tbh...we cant grow as a clan in mb2 only. Nobody even goes on our server anymore if im not mistaken. Whenever i use my clan tags and go on a server like AoD, people disrespect the clan name and all. Maybe its just because its me but i doubt thats the case. as far as tlp goes, i wasnt around for it, but i can tell you that any new clans that try to go to mb2 nowadays may do sufficient for a short time, but i guarantee that it wont last by sticking to mb2 only. even AoD isnt always as full as it once was. It still gets a majority of the players, but it hardly gets jam packed as it did before. It is time we got together and had a council meeting on what game we should expand to first. We can still be in mb2 ofc, but it wont be our main game. Mb2 will always have players, but it will be the long time players and if there are any new players, you'll be lucky if the stuck around because the majority wont keep playing. So we need a council meeting to get our self organized and make our next move together. The future of the clan is up to us to decide and its time for us to make moves. After we decide on what we are going to do in teh meeting, then we can have a poll for people to vote on their decisions. We also need to get the forums active again. This is what its all going to come down to sooner or later so lets start talking about meeting dates and such.

I fully agree with you my Brotha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Gaar wrote:
Vampire wrote:
Gaar wrote:

I don't think it's my place, or anyone else's place to beg for rcon or administration privileges to begin with. It's supposed to be the choice of the higher ranking members, if an individual deserves it and is capable of handling the responsibilities maturely and properly. I had however, spoken of the fact that no one with rcon plays anymore many times with you Vamp, and others on the temp FA server and on these forums. If nobody with rcon plays, then the clan is stuck because of the various things that need to be done to the server. Most of the problems with the server could likely be fixed within five minutes, so it's a real shame that it hasn't been done.

So, basically, people need to form a consensus and decide whether they're going to give up on MB2 or push forward and fix the things that need fixing.

I understand, that but for the person of the rank of XI or XC if they know what they are doing with rcon and admin rights with the server, i would have given it to them if needed to get the server up and running, also I do play mb2 at times when i can, im just under alias, also to note, i have mention more then once, to ask athena to fix whatever needed to be fix for the server since she knows what shes doing, and i may not be around.

Azure DarkWing wrote:
Honestly, I don't think Sol is at all dead. o.O We just need to be more organized at times, I haven't been on much due to technical problems. But i've still actually been on for a period of time this week.

I have to look into my computer problem. But yeah, I agree, If we tried to expand to some other games at this moment. When it seems the Clan is in a tad of a crisis, what with the inactivity, n all that. then it might potentially kill us.

But...The christmas holidays have just recently ended. SO the inactiveness of some of our members is slightly tolerable...

I to agree which i will be back ingame once more

StarZ wrote:

I agree
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Well, I was told by Athena that I was XI when the new ranks were rolled out, and am listed as XI here, but only have the power of XC. If I have to ask for rcon, then so be it. If I'm considered to be responsible enough by you and Athena, may I have rcon to try to fix the server's rotation as well as to upload various maps including but not limited to the CMP and the clan's FA maps?
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Gaar wrote:
Well, I was told by Athena that I was XI when the new ranks were rolled out, and am listed as XI here, but only have the power of XC. If I have to ask for rcon, then so be it. If I'm considered to be responsible enough by you and Athena, may I have rcon to try to fix the server's rotation as well as to upload various maps including but not limited to the CMP and the clan's FA maps?

hooah, ill PM you the rcon info of mine that you can use
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:09 pm

I came on Xfire over the weekend and Zolo was playing MBII, Ury asked me to play SWGEmu with him (which I was going to but got sidetracked with cleaning), and Melon got my StarCraft name so he could friend me. It's not like we don't play games, we just don't all play the same ones anymore lol.
Back to top Go down
Sk1nn3r

Sagittarius Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:05 am

Interestingly enough it has lasted for definitely more than 30 minutes. I am not even going to get started on the current situation of SoL either.

I mainly just think its funny that TLP gets a thread on here every now and then. I mean I am not surprised really seeing as how SoL was born through TLP's disbanding.

The tides seem to turn all to fast, but when they do it turns hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastpush.proboards.com
Mr.Blu
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mr.Blu

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Wrong forums, pal.
Back to top Go down
Sk1nn3r

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:42 pm

I don't see any problem posting here since its a thread about me. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blu
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mr.Blu

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Okay. Smile When all two people read it, please go to our new forums if you want to troll.
Back to top Go down
Sk1nn3r

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:39 am

I'm accused of trolling when this entire thread is basically trolling me and my clanz ;(
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:51 pm

it had you in it but it was actually being talked about sol being dead not tlp really if you read what was going on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TLP is back, words of Skinner   TLP is back, words of Skinner Empty

Back to top Go down

TLP is back, words of Skinner
Page 1 of 1