Sentinels of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoLHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Go down 
+8
Demure
StarZ
darkzolo
Gen.Stargate
Gaar
Athena
uryuu
Vampire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vampire
The Council of Leaders (XI)
The Council of Leaders (XI)
Vampire

Sagittarius Posts : 1930

R.E.S.P.E.C.T - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.E.S.P.E.C.T   R.E.S.P.E.C.T - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Tyrary wrote:
Yup, the sale is still on today

If u guys want me to, i can start an agency, even if you guys dont move to Global Agenda. I would enjoy inviting players and getting things rdy even if u guys dont come. I can run it, and xeon can help me with it too if he wants. I have a decent amount of knowledge of leading an agency, as i was pretty high rank in my old agency.

what type of agency precisely?
Back to top Go down
Tyrary

Tyrary

PostSubject: Re: R.E.S.P.E.C.T   R.E.S.P.E.C.T - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 pm

An agency is like a guild. But u know, since this game takes place in the future, calling it a guild would be dumb, so they just went with agency.... if thats what u are asking?
Back to top Go down
Tyrary

Tyrary

PostSubject: Re: R.E.S.P.E.C.T   R.E.S.P.E.C.T - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:18 pm

The other thing is that i dont think we should make them come here to apply, as u guys wouldnt be able to look over them to see if they are suitable to join the agency. also, a lot more people play GA than MB2, and u can hold a mximum of 200 players an agency.... it would start to get EXTREMELY hectic going through a whole bunch of applications.... so how about there is a rank in the agency that i will create (u can create ranks, or change the names and powers of the alrdy existing rank names) called Recruit. That can be their trial rank and i will do my best to play with them and talk with them. Since there is a chatbox and an option to talk in agency (type in /a) i can also monitor agency chat. Once they prove that they can handle themselves, i can promote them to member which gives them the oppurtinity to participate in raid teams (10 man defense against 4 waves of androids and a final extremely hard boss), 4v4 (4 v.s. 4 pvp. Hi Rez sometimes starts tournaments and gives u cool items for winning, or even just participating) and finally, giving them oppurtunities to participate in AvA (Agency v.s. Agency).
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

Pisces Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: R.E.S.P.E.C.T   R.E.S.P.E.C.T - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:50 am

Well i doubt ill be getting GA anyway. At least no time soon. But if you can start up a agency in GA and you have a certain amount of people join the agency, then im sure they will be happy to add GA to the list. That way you should create a forum for it, if it looks like it will be going somewhere. I think they'll add it to the main SoL site as a link to another game just like we had Havoc and battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Tyrary

Tyrary

PostSubject: Re: R.E.S.P.E.C.T   R.E.S.P.E.C.T - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:10 pm

K, so im going to start one. Athy/vamp/kira can tell me some other time if they dont want me to. i will disband it if im told to. if i get enough people and if it looks like it will be going somewhere, i will tell u guys so we can make either a seperate forum or make another topic in this existing forum. If i knew a lot more about setting up a forum and all that, i would try to do it myself, but i would need help in that aspect.
Back to top Go down
Tyrary

Tyrary

PostSubject: Re: R.E.S.P.E.C.T   R.E.S.P.E.C.T - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:11 am

Alright the agency is started and i have 7 people in it including me. About to be 8 once tymar gets his butt online so i can invite him. I have things posted on the GA forums and one of the best agencies in the game named Threat has offered to help me if i need it. Especially one character named VOldis who is one of the top recon. I been playing my assault more often so i can top the board on damage/kills/assists and owning noobs so im taken seriously when i type my recruitment message in city chat. I also have a veteran named Callizle who has AvAd a lot and has been in many of the top agencies. Seems like im off to a good start if anybody else wants to go a head and buy GA now. i can give u a coupon code for 50% off the game, and it gives me special items and gives u a booster i think (gives u double exp, double credits, and double tokens so u can buy epic gear). Just a final invitation.... Because hardly anybody wants to join an agenncy of 8 people, even though all great things start from scrath.
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

Pisces Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: R.E.S.P.E.C.T   R.E.S.P.E.C.T - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 am

Sounds good so far. Keep at it and i wish you the best of luck my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.E.S.P.E.C.T   R.E.S.P.E.C.T - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

R.E.S.P.E.C.T
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sentinels of Light :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: