Sentinels of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoLHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valithor

Valithor

I'm done Empty
PostSubject: I'm done   I'm done EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:38 pm

putting up with this shit. I've contributed a huge amount of my time and exerted a lot of effort trying to improve the community to be smacked down every time I try to join with no explanation given. I'm going to go join a community that appreciates the dedication I put into a clan.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
The Council of Leaders (XI)
Gaar

Sagittarius Posts : 279

I'm done Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm done   I'm done EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:01 pm

I would like to inform you that I was actually close to accepting you because of the new rules in place. I had no proof you had changed, I had no proof you were the same. I had no new evidence, and even though it was my choice to accept you or not, I decided I was going to follow the new rule Vamp made.

You then decided to be overly sensitive, and lost one of the few supporters that you had - again. You got yourself denied by another member of the council, whose very rule was going to probably get you in to begin with. If you had a normal discussion with Kira, showed you had changed, and apologized for the obviously wrong things that you've done before, you would have easily gotten in.

You decided to act as you did. You never take the blame for anything. You always act like you're a victim and that is a major problem of yours. I never wanted you to act like a suck up. I wanted you to STAND UP, be mature, and take responsibility for what you had done and show you were different now.
You never did. You instead seem to feel that spending lots of time here is a way to buy your way into the clan, in an attempt to show you're devoted. I don't fall for such things. I care about personality, beliefs and actions.

Take care, Valithor.
Back to top Go down
Valithor

Valithor

I'm done Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm done   I'm done EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:36 pm

You're the reason I left cuz you take anything I say and turn it against me. Kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

Sagittarius Posts : 279

I'm done Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm done   I'm done EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:11 pm

So in summary, you've learned absolutely nothing at all over the past six months?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm done Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm done   I'm done Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sentinels of Light :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: