Sentinels of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoLHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It has come to my attention

Go down 
+2
Athena
Taicho
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taicho
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
Taicho

Gemini Posts : 155

It has come to my attention Empty
PostSubject: It has come to my attention   It has come to my attention EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:54 pm

It has come to my attention that a group of people do not like the fact that im battlefield division leader. They say im not active enough,and are other people more deserving. Well let me say this im active daily on the forums just because i dont play mb2 does not mean im not active. Plus I have done a lot more behind the scenes stuff then most of you are aware of. However if it is the wish of a majority of people for me not to be BF division leader so be it. If you all do not wish for it to happen then i can simply and easily just quit. Considering battlefield is the only game i play that this clan has a division for.
If 15 people can come up with a paragraph a piece reason(has to be a very good reason) as to why i should not be Battlefield division leader i will resign and let someone else do it.
Back to top Go down
Athena
The Council of Leaders (XI)
Athena

Gemini Posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention   It has come to my attention EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:11 am

Leaders don't quit.
Back to top Go down
http://starcraftnexus.com
Taicho
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
Taicho

Gemini Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention   It has come to my attention EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:14 am

not quitting, im letting them attempt to impeach me.
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

Pisces Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention   It has come to my attention EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:32 am

he's a TRUE politician
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

Sagittarius Posts : 1930

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention   It has come to my attention EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:35 am

Taicho wrote:
It has come to my attention that a group of people do not like the fact that im battlefield division leader. They say im not active enough,and are other people more deserving. Well let me say this im active daily on the forums just because i dont play mb2 does not mean im not active. Plus I have done a lot more behind the scenes stuff then most of you are aware of. However if it is the wish of a majority of people for me not to be BF division leader so be it. If you all do not wish for it to happen then i can simply and easily just quit. Considering battlefield is the only game i play that this clan has a division for.
If 15 people can come up with a paragraph a piece reason(has to be a very good reason) as to why i should not be Battlefield division leader i will resign and let someone else do it.

You are division leader of the bf2142 division as you seem dedicated to run it as it was shown to me you will be running it. Of course athena and I are the main leaders of all including the XC you will be responsible for all bf2142 operations.

StarZ wrote:
he's a TRUE politician
lol you know how to put the lulz in
Back to top Go down
Demure

Demure

Taurus Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention   It has come to my attention EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 am

Tbh that kinda shit belongs in gin ^^ The members can suck your balls atm since vampire him self assigned you to that rank. If athy thought different you would've placed back a few days ago.

THEIR JUST JEALOUS YOU HAZ MORE LEADAH SKILLZ0RS THEM! Hax perhaps!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

Gemini Posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention   It has come to my attention EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:46 am

Leaders don't threaten to quit and politicians don't threaten to quit either. Politicians do everything they can to stay in power. The difference between a politician and a leader comes from within and it shows externally through dedication, consideration, appreciation, and humbleness.

I don't want politicians running my country, I want leaders.

Even if that's how you feel Taicho, often it's best to keep it under wraps because you only feel that way for a split second. That's the problem with alot of pepole now, they don't know how to moderate their own emotions.

If Vamp let you run the division, then run it and prove to everyone that you have the ability and passion. Don't make annoying posts that draw attention to yourself in bad ways. Go to the BF forums and start recruiting/planning. Your actions are a reflection on Vamp's decision to allow you to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://starcraftnexus.com
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

Pisces Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention   It has come to my attention EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:49 pm

If your work in the bf department runs smoothly with no problems, then there should be no reason for anyone to have a problem after that.
Back to top Go down
Tyrary

Tyrary

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention   It has come to my attention EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:29 am

I didnt think u werent deserving taicho, just that there were a lot of other people in this clan longer than u, no biggie. But, seeing how bf is the only game u play and we have a division it seems fitting u should have part in it. Just tbh, im not trying to be mean or anything (I'm not that type of person), i sometimes feel as if u talk down or have a some what.... superior attitude to others including me. I dont really care, since i like u, but other people might not like it. Like i said, not trying to be mean <3
Back to top Go down
Demure

Demure

Taurus Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention   It has come to my attention EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:08 am

Tyrary wrote:
I didnt think u werent deserving taicho, just that there were a lot of other people in this clan longer than u, no biggie. But, seeing how bf is the only game u play and we have a division it seems fitting u should have part in it. Just tbh, im not trying to be mean or anything (I'm not that type of person), i sometimes feel as if u talk down or have a some what.... superior attitude to others including me. I dont really care, since i like u, but other people might not like it. Like i said, not trying to be mean <3

YOU MEAN PERSON!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention   It has come to my attention Empty

Back to top Go down

It has come to my attention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sentinels of Light :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: