Sentinels of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoLHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...Road to ruin =(....

Go down 
+7
Taicho
Athena
Vampire
Demure
uryuu
Gaar
StarZ
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

Pisces Posts : 793

...Road to ruin =(.... Empty
PostSubject: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:44 am

....Where the fudgestixxx is everyone? =O....
Back to top Go down
Gaar
The Council of Leaders (XI)
Gaar

Sagittarius Posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 am

...Road to ruin =(.... BDD_tumbleweed_head_perfectuk
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:43 am

it is as i've feared... Sad
Back to top Go down
uryuu

uryuu

Sagittarius Posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:12 am

i'm still here, however my work schedule doesnt allow me to play much anymore when you guys are on.
Back to top Go down
Demure

Demure

Taurus Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 am

I'm on each day (A) If i even count (A)
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

Sagittarius Posts : 1930

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 am

im out of town until feb 19 but i check up on here everyday
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

Gemini Posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 pm

We need a date replanned for the council at least
Back to top Go down
http://starcraftnexus.com
Demure

Demure

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:04 am

Athena wrote:
We need a date replanned for the council at least

Feb 9 would fit perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
Taicho
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
Taicho

Gemini Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:07 pm

Im not gonna lie the xbox 360 division is alive, me zolo and stargate talk on a daily basis and are actively recruiting.
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:29 pm

Taicho wrote:
Im not gonna lie the xbox 360 division is alive, me zolo and stargate talk on a daily basis and are actively recruiting.

Thats good to hear..but the PC division is dieing sadly =(
Back to top Go down
Taicho
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
Taicho

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:50 pm

the pc division is dying cause mb2 is ruled by 3 clans. move to a new game. another thing maybe if you added the division leaders to the council meetings youd get different views on things rather then the same old ideas.
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:28 am

We havent even had a council meeting in a while also. We were suppose to have one about 2 weeks ago but something went wrong. But i rescheduled a meeting for either friday or saturday...still no reply from any of the other council members yet..
Back to top Go down
Azure DarkWing

Azure DarkWing

Gemini Posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 pm

I've been wondering where everyone is too D:
Back to top Go down
uryuu

uryuu

Sagittarius Posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Taicho wrote:

oi, i'm on live more than me pc...but i never see any of you Sad pyong5
Back to top Go down
Taicho
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
Taicho

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Me zolo and stargate are on also i dont think i have you added. zolo and me are usually on later at night while stargate is on earlier in the evening
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Nothing went "wrong" with the council meeting. Everyone needs to stick to the schedule. Not everyone can be there whenever you want.

That said, our entire active clan needs to attend the next council meeting. And if Starz is available then Vamp should be, being he is the MO and it will only take a minute amount of time. Tbh, I would like to start playing MBII again, but this clan's attitude has become unacceptable. Why give up on your friends? At least it's good to hear the XBX players are doing well. That's what this clan was created for. Even though I have no XBX and never will (I'm a Nin fangirl lol), we should all continue to be friends.
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Athena wrote:
Nothing went "wrong" with the council meeting. Everyone needs to stick to the schedule. Not everyone can be there whenever you want.

That said, our entire active clan needs to attend the next council meeting. And if Starz is available then Vamp should be, being he is the MO and it will only take a minute amount of time. Tbh, I would like to start playing MBII again, but this clan's attitude has become unacceptable. Why give up on your friends? At least it's good to hear the XBX players are doing well. That's what this clan was created for. Even though I have no XBX and never will (I'm a Nin fangirl lol), we should all continue to be friends.

=O...I dont just set the meeting dates...I ask every member of the time would be convenient with them and i also make a post in the council section and wait for replies. I just toss out a time range and according to if people would be able to make it, i adjust it so theres no way you can say whenever i want Sad . You made me sad. But anyway yeah like athy was saying. Of course we're all friends and it will remain like that. I myself cant play MB2 due to some issue with my graphics card. I tried the fix thing but i dont think the card i have supports any catalyst below v11. So i cant downgrade to the catalyst 10.4 sadly. Eitehr that or i just did something wrong but i doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Taicho
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
Taicho

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 am

Here's my two cents as a division leader. Not everyone can meet everyones schedule so. Hows about a council meeting by phone. Yes awkward i know but everyone is reachable that way and not everyone has to be at the computer.
Back to top Go down
Demure

Demure

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:39 am

Only if i can participate. :pyong<3:
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:42 pm

lol is my post ignored haha i said i wont be able to make any game or events or such because i am out of town and i wont be back until feb 19th
Back to top Go down
Taicho
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
DIVISION LEADER (XD)
Taicho

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Vamp i know you have a cell phone
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:27 pm

of course i do
Back to top Go down
Azure DarkWing

Azure DarkWing

Gemini Posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:13 am

StarZ wrote:
Athena wrote:

=O...I dont just set the meeting dates...I ask every member of the time would be convenient with them and i also make a post in the council section and wait for replies. I just toss out a time range and according to if people would be able to make it, i adjust it so theres no way you can say whenever i want Sad . You made me sad. But anyway yeah like athy was saying. Of course we're all friends and it will remain like that. I myself cant play MB2 due to some issue with my graphics card. I tried the fix thing but i dont think the card i have supports any catalyst below v11. So i cant downgrade to the catalyst 10.4 sadly. Eitehr that or i just did something wrong but i doubt it.

;_;, I havent ditched out on you guys, Half of you iv been wondering where the h-e-c-k-Hocky stick(LOL), You guys have been, Granted i am on my ps3 alot, But i make sure to leave my xfire and computer on at all times, The only time its not on is if i shut it down due to fan problems, which hasn't been the case lately. I`d like to get back on MBII, But that`s fairly hard, when a majority of the clan is never to be seen or on xfire or even anywhere apart from the obscure message on the forum. It makes me quite sad...I miss the old days when alot of us would play on the forums for hours on end, And on the occasion id be drunk and funny as ever D:, We need to find a way to fix this really, hell. If it means giving you my cell number as taicho said. Cause in a way that is quite a good idea, On the other hand a few of us are probably socially awkward in a type of situation like that but NONE THE LESS!. If it means giving you my cell number, then hell. why not? Am i right? Honestly, I think that's somewhat a good idea >.>, In a few ways. Granted ill probs get charges out the ass xD.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:40 pm

atm ive been a way for a month, but from the time when i was active me and starz was talking about things that need to be done in sol, knowing we can play mb2 as a clan, but mb2 is dying we need a different main game,if we lose members for that reason then oh well we will gain later. Also i want to use a different website engine then this one, its kind of annoying and doesnt have many features
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:03 am

MBII has been dying for years. It won't die completely for years to come. But. We must make decisions on where to go next. No rush, but we need to keep in touch with one another. Everyone's acting like this is the apocalypse lol. No. It just means we don't play MBII as much. And I'm sure we'll all still be here when you get back on Feb. 19th Vamp. We look forward to it. I know I plan to start playing MBII more often. Although my keyboard hates me (Razer doesn't like the elevated up down left right keys).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Road to ruin =(....   ...Road to ruin =(.... Empty

Back to top Go down

...Road to ruin =(....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sentinels of Light :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: