Sentinels of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoLHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
+5
Athena
StarZ
Vampire
Gaar
Tyrary
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaktup

Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:40 am

Desired name: Ac¥d Str¥ke
Xfire: None
Clans you have been in before: None
Why you would like to join: I would like to join because StarZ said if you join and i am accepted you guys will help me become a better player
Who asked you to join: No one
Years playing MBII: 1 year
Do you have Ventrilo and/or Skype: No
Your specialization: Hero/Arc
Back to top Go down
Tyrary

Tyrary

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:54 am

Heyas. Ya i just played with u. I like him from what i have seen so far... a council member will tell u what to do next while they evaluate u.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
The Council of Leaders (XI)
Gaar

Sagittarius Posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:49 am

Hey, I saw you playing earlier tonight. I was wondering if you were going to apply. Please place <|>R<|> at the end of your name, and play on the server when you can/want! You are now a recruit, and will be reviewed by the clan in regards to behavior, activity and other things that effect a potential application. A decision will likely be made within 2 weeks, likely much sooner than that.

And yes, I'm sure several people would be willing to help you if you get in. I'm willing to get advice before that, if I see something needs to be said.

Any clan members should feel free to state their opinions, and feelings related to this application as long as it remains civil.
Back to top Go down
Jaktup

PostSubject: Name   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:41 am

Do you mind if I change my name to Imâge becuase the R doesn't fit an the end of my name.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

Sagittarius Posts : 1930

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:44 am

nope we dont mind =) and i see you are trying to become a better player eh? you came to the right place ^_^, for jedi master you can go to gaar hes the pro saberist in the clan, and for bounty hunter you can to zolo, hes a dead sharpshooter. and if gaar is not on starz maybe able to help you. and I once i get my game back up, but in the meantime enjoy you stay with sol and soon we will decide your app, keep active on the server for endorsements for easy acceptance Hooah!
Back to top Go down
Tyrary

Tyrary

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:26 am

I can kind of help u in sabering, its mainly just practice though. I suck, but im a good punching bag to practice on if u need it Smile
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

Pisces Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:53 am

Tyrary wrote:
I can kind of help u in sabering, its mainly just practice though. I suck, but im a good punching bag to practice on if u need it Smile

pfft, he lies to you. He has very good SkeelZ with the sabah!
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

Gemini Posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:39 am

Please get xfire. It's necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://starcraftnexus.com
Mr.Blu
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mr.Blu

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Good luck, sah!
Back to top Go down
Jaktup

PostSubject: Xfire   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:56 am

So I can't join without X-fire?
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Jaktup wrote:
So I can't join without X-fire?

Yes, because xfire is what we all use to communicate instantly especially if something comes up and everyone doesnt check the forums right away
Back to top Go down
Jaktup

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Well then I probably wont be joining this clan because I am not aloud to download X fire.
Back to top Go down
Tyrary

Tyrary

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:17 pm

lol wat? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Explain.
Back to top Go down
Jaktup

PostSubject: Reason   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:03 pm

I don't necissarly know how to explain but if you still let me I join I will check the forums daily.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)

Taurus Posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:25 pm

we do have a chatbox, but its up to gaar i think? lol
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:40 pm

It's possible.

But you won't receive invites from most members when they're playing and you may/may not be able to see the scheduled events. We run all that via xfire. If someone is in the chat box, they could invite you though.
Back to top Go down
Jaktup

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Ok, yeah i check the forums everyday.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:06 pm

good enough so youll be set
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

Sagittarius Posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:01 pm

I don't personally think not having xfire is a disqualifying factor. If it becomes an issue later, then it can be handled later. If you turn out to be a good guy and can listen to things, then there's no way I'm going to say no just because you don't have xfire. The forum itself has several of the useful features xfire has, such as the server tracker.

Do you think you could get Ventrilo, though? Ventrilo is something we heavily use during events, even if you can't talk but only listen.
Back to top Go down
Jaktup

PostSubject: Ventrilo   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Yea I got it now.
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:23 pm

You need to actually register on the forums to join though :-p
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blu
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mr.Blu

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:27 am

Yeah I can't DL Xfire atm on this comp (sis) but when I get my laptop... and Ventrilo...
Back to top Go down
Imâge

Imâge

PostSubject: Imâge   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:46 am

Hey its Jaktup I registered now.
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

Pisces Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:14 am

very good! Soon, you will learn to call me mastah! mwuahahahahaa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)   Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ac¥d Str¥ke's Application (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next